We are pleased to provide veterinarian supervised boarding for cats and dogs.
Located in Newberg, Newberg Veterinary Hospital offers medical boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
Our services include:
- Spacious climate-controlled kennels and runs for dogs with raised matting and bedding
- Separate cats boarding room with special attention to cat need
- High-quality diets or food can be brought from home
- Medications or supplements will be given by trained personnel
- Dogs will be exercised 4-6 times a day
- Full-time, trained personnel whose responsibility is to care for your pet while boarding
- Optional kennel baths with brush out, nail trim, and anal gland expression (available at an additional cost)
- Day boarding is also available
Check-in is welcome during normal business hours. Upon check-in, you will meet our trained Animal Caretakers who will provide your pet with loving care. Please spend the necessary time with them to ensure your pet’s needs will be met during their stay in our boarding facility.
Please fax your pet's medical records to us at or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their stay.